Benefits of eCare+Voice
eCare+Voice enables seniors to live independently and call for help anytime, anywhere. No landline phone connection is required. Press one button to talk to a trained emergency care specialists 24/7. Specialists can speak with and locate the user, dispatch local EMS, and relay critical medical information to first responders.
eCare+Voice offers numerous benefits to caregivers, medical personnel and the elderly as a mobile personal emergency response system with GPS locate. Some of these benefits include:
- Two-way voice communication with a powerful microphone and speaker ensure call quality
- eCare+Voice weighs less than 2 oz. and is water resistant and durable
- Nationwide cellular coverage, provided by T-Mobile and various roaming partners, and GPS technology provide comfort and help for eCare+Voice customers anywhere they go
- One low monthly fee includes:
- Data charges
- 24/7 access to emergency care specialists
- Two-way voice communication through unit
- eCare+Voice can easily be carried in pocket or purse or worn using included lanyard and attachment clips
- No landline phone connection or base station required
For more information about eCare+Voice, give us a call today at 866.989.7768.